- Waterfront Campsites – Choice of 6 waterfront camp sites. Each camp site is separated by trees for privacy and has its own water supply.
- Bunkroom 1 – A clean totara constructed, kauri- lined bunkroom, complete with 8 comfy inner spring single beds.
- Bunkroom 2 – A clean totara constructed, kauri- lined bunkroom, complete with 6 comfy inner spring single beds and a double bed.
- Kitchen – a spacious and clean camp kitchen complete with cooktop stoves, fridge/freezer, cutlery and crockery.
- BBQ’s – An oven style charcoal BBQ (Weber) and a flat top.
- Showers – Large HOT copperhead rainmaker showers (no annoying coin operated showers here)
- Laundry – An old school laundry
- Fire Pit
- Pontoon – A moored pontoon for kids to jump off into the water off or to relax on.
- Garden – A vege garden and chickens can supply you and your family with fresh produce whenever available.
- Kayaks – Free use of kayaks